Do I want Obama to fail? No, but his agenda cannot succeed. Supporters of our President often ascribe motives to his ideological opponents. For example, when a Senator describes the political impact of a government takeover of health care as “his Waterloo,” the remark is taken as a partisan response to score a political victory, rather than a reaction to advocating a failed system (government medicine). The truth is, the failure of President Obama is not about mere R’s and D’s; any political victory would be a pyrrhic one if the failed policy leads to the overall destruction of the country. The opposition to Obama is about his promotion of weakness in the area of foreign policy, the advancing of socialistic policy and his overall incompetence. President Obama and the American left do not understand the following:
· When people are elected, their nature does not change; they are just as fallen before as they are after taking the oath of office.
· Countries that are ruled my brutal dictatorships don’t care about mutual respect, they only care about maintaining their power and growing their empires.
· No matter how charismatic and dolled up a President is, he simply cannot take policies that violate the fundamental laws of basic economics and make them successful. The only thing he can do is distract people by highlighting where government is subsidizing while ignoring the bigger picture.
The sad truth is community organizers and union heads are never about the big picture; they don’t evaluate, solve or create; they distort, balkanize and inevitably destroy all in the name protecting their group. The President, any president, must realize the following:
· National security is not based on your popularity with the world.
· The government has no business in making sure everyone has health insurance.
· Income is not distributed; first it has to be earned, and the US Government has no role in redistribution.
If a President actually reads the Constitution, he would realize these truths. So, back to my original thought: I don’t want our President to fail, I just realize that it is impossible for him succeed with his agenda. I would encourage him to read his job description outlined in Article 2 of the constitution and then take a good look at history (American and World). Perhaps then he would recognize that he should not endeavor to remake America, he should restore it by adhering to the principles of its founding.