Pepsi sponsored program: 'Jesus Christ, who hates many people, but none more than homosexuals'
March 30, 2009
On March 8, PepsiCo helped sponsor Family Guy, a perverted and sickening television program on FOX network.
PepsiCo helped sponsor the program which pushed the homosexual agenda and denigrated Christ. At a "straight" meeting, the speaker talks to gays about Jesus and tells them, "Jesus Christ, who hates many people, but none more than homosexuals.” The scene comes near the end of the video.
Watch the video. Warning, the video is very offensive.
• Sign the Boycott Pepsi Pledge. After signing the pledge, please call Pepsi (914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652) and tell the company you will boycott its products until it stops promoting the homosexual agenda.
• Call the Pepsi bottler nearest you and ask it to stop supporting the homosexual agenda.
• Pepsi’s products include Pepsi soft drinks, Frito-Lay chips and snacks (800-352-4477), Quaker Oats (800-367-6287), Tropicana (800-237-7799) and Gatorade (800-884-2867).
• Print the Boycott Pepsi Pledge and distribute it.
• Forward this e-mail to your friends and family so they will know about Pepsi’s support of the homosexual agenda. Millions of people are not aware of Pepsi’s support of homosexual organizations.