PepsiCo opposes resolution regarding donations to homosexual activist groups
April 17, 2009
PepsiCo, one of the leading corporate promoters of the homosexual agenda, is opposing a shareholder resolution that requires it provide more information concerning its charitable contributions. The resolution will be voted on at the shareholders meeting May 6. The resolution reads:
• "Resolved: That the shareholders request the Company to provide a semiannual report...disclosing: the Company's standards for choosing which organizations receive the Company's assets in the form of charitable contributions; business rationale and purpose for each of the charitable contributions; personnel who participated in making the decisions to contribute; the benefits to the Company and beneficiaries produced by Company contributions; and a follow-up confirming that the organization actually used the contributions for the purpose stated."
As expected, PepsiCo opposes the resolution. AFA asked Pepsi to remain neutral in the culture war, but the company refused - choosing to support the homosexual agenda, including homosexual marriage.
The resolution was filed after it was discovered that PepsiCo gave a combined $1,000,000 to the Human Rights Campaign (the nation’s largest homosexual organization) and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays to promote the homosexual lifestyle in the workplace.
• Sign the Boycott Pepsi Pledge. After signing the pledge, please call Pepsi (914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652) and tell the company you will boycott its products until it stops promoting the homosexual agenda.
• Ask any shareholder you know to vote for the resolution.
• Call the Pepsi bottler nearest you and ask it to stop supporting the homosexual agenda.
• Pepsi’s products include Pepsi soft drinks, Frito-Lay chips and snacks (800-352-4477), Quaker Oats (800-367-6287), Tropicana (800-237-7799) and Gatorade (800-884-2867).
• Print the Boycott Pepsi Pledge and distribute it.
• Forward this e-mail to your friends and family so they will know about Pepsi’s support of the homosexual agenda. Millions of people are not aware of Pepsi’s support of homosexual organizations.