PepsiCo says it did not sponsor gay pride parades; here's proof it did...
PepsiCo not being honest with those who complain
June 24, 2009
PepsiCo is telling those who call to complain about PepsiCo's sponsorship of gay pride parades that it does not sponsor such parades. That simply is not true.
Here are the sponsorship pages, from the various parades, with the PepsiCo product logo showing it as an official sponsor. (The sponsor page for the New York parade has been removed from the New York gay parade site.)
Atlanta Gay Pride Parade (Sponsored by Frito Lay. See the Frito Lay ad near the bottom on the left side.)
Dallas Gay Pride Parade (Sponsored by Pepsi Max. See the Pepsi Max ad on the bottom left side.)
Phoenix Gay Pride Parade (Sponsored by Pepsi Cola. See the Pepsi ad in second row on the right hand side.)
Cleveland Gay Pride Parade (Sponsored by Frito Lay. See the Frito Lay ad in the middle of the page.)
PepsiCo also says it does not require attendance at its "diversity" training seminars. Again, PepsiCo is not being truthful about its practices. This questionnaire response by PepsiCo to the Human Rights Campaign verifies the fact that PepsiCo requires attendance at the "diversity training" seminar. Here is the proof. (See section titled "Diversity Training and Management.")
PepsiCo refuses to give any money, or to show any compassion, to help its employees who are caught in this destructive and aberrant lifestyle. But they give massive amounts of money to help promote the lifestyle.
AFA has asked PepsiCo to be neutral in the culture war regarding the homosexual agenda and the legalization of homosexual marriage, but PepsiCo refuses to do so.
• Sign the Boycott Pepsi Pledge. After signing the pledge, please call Pepsi (914-253-2000 or 1-800-433-2652) and tell the company you will boycott its products until it stops promoting the homosexual agenda. If you will stay on the line, a live representative will take your call.
• Call the Pepsi bottler nearest you and ask it to use its influence in stopping the company's support for the homosexual agenda.
• Pepsi's products include Pepsi soft drinks, Frito-Lay chips and snacks (800-352-4477), Quaker Oats (800-367-6287), Tropicana (800-237-7799) and Gatorade (800-884-2867).
• Print the Boycott Pepsi Pledge and distribute it.
• Forward this e-mail to your friends and family so they will know about Pepsi’s support of the homosexual agenda. Millions of people are not aware of Pepsi’s support of homosexual organizations.