The Home Depot gives gifts to thousands of homosexual activists
Gay marriage ceremony prominent part of company's brochure sponsorship
October 25, 2010
On October 9-10, The Home Depot sponsored the 2010 Atlanta Gay Pride Festival. As a sponsor it:
Gave gifts to homosexual activists from a booth it set up on the festival grounds
- The photo at right shows some of the "goodies" The Home Depot gave out to thousands of homosexuals during the festival. To further its support for the homosexual agenda, the company gave out brochures encouraging homosexuals to work for the company (click photo for larger version).
Served as the official supplier of the "Pride Map"
- The Home Depot paid to print thousands of colored brochures (photo right) with a schedule and map of hundreds of gay pride activities and booths (click photo for larger version).
- The brochure prominently featured information about a gay marriage "Commitment Ceremony" at the event.
- The brochure promoted associated festival events such as "Dyke March," "Trans(gender) March" and a "Drag" celebration at the Starlight Cabaret.
The Home Depot printed on the brochure that it "is proud to support the efforts of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC)." HRC's top effort is to legalize, normalize and force Americans to socially accept homosexual marriage.
1. If you have not done so, sign the Boycott Pledge at BoycottTheHomeDepot.com.
2. Call your local store manager. Let the manager know that you will not be shopping at The Home Depot until the company stops supporting the homosexual agenda. You can find the number here. (click "Store Finder").
3. Print the paper petitionand distribute it at Sunday School and church.